Our 2023 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
- Triple Digit Drops in Cotton Futures
- Cotton prices are giving back triple digits into the weekend. The front month March contract is down by 104 points for midday. USDA’s weekly Classings Report showed 98,017 bales were classed as upland cotton through the week for a season’s total of 13.426 million. Texas has classed 3.16 million, 2.6m...
- Hogs Holding Higher through Midday
- Lean hogs have faded from their earlier highs into the midday quotes, but prices are still up by 2 to 57 cents so far across the board. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $72.65 on Friday morning, down by 21 cents. The CME Lean Hog Index from 1/31 was...
- Cattle Mixed for Friday
- The nearby live cattle futures are trading within a nickel of UNCH through midday. Earlier in the session, April contracts got up to $164.22 and set another new LoC high. USDA reported light cash trade in the WCB mostly near $154 on Thursday. Front month feeder cattle futures are trading...
- Wheat Prices Fading on Friday
- The midday wheat market is working in the red so far but prices are off their lows. CBT SRW futures are down 4 to 5 cents at midday. KC prices are working 7 cents in the red so far. Spring wheat futures are trading with midday losses of 4 3/4...
- Red Beans at Midday
- Soybean futures are trading in the red through midday with 2 1/4 to 3 1/2 cent losses. Meal futures continue higher, printing new LoC highs again for Friday. BO prices are triple digits weaker so far for Friday. USDA saw the MN cash B100 market 15 cents higher through the...
- Midday Corn Working Higher
- Corn prices are trading fractionally to 1 1/2 cents higher through midday after a back and forth session that kept March in an 8 1/2 cent range. USDA’s National Weekly Ethanol Report showed corn oil averaged 61 – 70 cents/lb this week regionally, mostly 3-8c lower. DDGS were quoted $230...
Pleasant Plains, Illinois (62677)