Our 2023 Program is available.
Click the link for a printable file for detailed information.
Please note that our program has limited space.
H&B Cash Bids
- Mixed Close for Cotton Futures
- Cotton settled with 27 to 43 point gains for the front months through Dec. The deferred contracts were 4 points in the red for March and 23 points lower in May. That expanded the new crop’s inverses to 35 points Dec to Mar and 30 points Mar to May. The...
- Hogs Triple Digits in the Red
- Lean hog futures fell another triple digits in most contracts on Wednesday with $0.97 to $2 losses across the front months. For June that marked the 8th consecutive loss, 5 of which were triple digits, for a net $13.42 drop. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was 38 cents lower...
- Cattle Faded through Thursday
- The front month fat cattle futures market ended the midweek trade 7 to 45 cents lower, but April closed $1.70 off its low for the day. USDA confirmed some cash trade from $162 to $165, and from $264 - $268 in the beef on Wednesday. The bulk of trading was...
- Sharp Drop from CBT Wheat
- The wheat market continued lower on Wednesday, and SRW led the way down. The front month CBT futures closed with double digit losses of as much as 2.9%. KC wheat dropped ~1%, with 7 1/2 to 9 cent losses on the day. Spring wheat futures closed 8 to 12 cents...
- The 12th Consecutive Red Day for Nov Beans
- Soybean futures bled another 1.3% to 1.9% on Wednesday, with November closing in the red for the 12th consecutive session and more than $1 total drop. Soymeal prices ended the day 1.4% to 1.9% in the red, while bean oil closed down by 2.8%. The CME synthetic crush margin fell...
- Mixed Close for Corn Market
- The old crop corn futures bounced back for a higher midweek close. May ended the day 10 1/4 cents off its session low with a 3 1/2 cent gain. The new crop prices stayed in the red, going home 1 3/4 to 2 1/4 cents lower. The FOMC raised short...
Quotes are delayed, as of March 22, 2023, 11:18:00 PM CDT or prior.
(requires flash player)
The basic weather page works better with slower internet connections.
Mobile Market Alerts